Limited Product Warranty
Centicare Corporation warrants that it’s hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when given normal, proper, intended usage and follows the maintenance program.
Terms of Warranty
- Hardware – Centicare Corporation warrants the Covered Products to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer or end user within the warranty period. (This includes bases, but excludes all casters which are covered under Manufacturer warranty). The laws of your state may require a warranty term longer than (1) year, in which case Centicare Corporation will provide a minimum warranty term required by applicable law.
- Accessories – The limited warranty covers moving parts and all other accessories for (90) days after acquired by the initial user. The laws of your state may require a warranty term longer than ninety (90) days, in which case Centicare Corporation will provide a minimum warranty term required by applicable law.
- Replacements – Centicare Corporation warrants replacements parts will perform to the same material standards as the original parts for the original warranty period or from (1) year from the date of shipment from Centicare Corporation.
- Maintenance Program – All components must be maintained and reviewed on a quarterly basis. All set screws and fasteners must be tightened down at this time. A record must be kept of this maintenance program.
Centicare Corporation’s Stainless-Steel Show Chair Commode: Centicare offers a lifetime warranty on the commode frame. Casters are covered under Manufacturer’s warranty. All other parts/hardware will consist of our standard one (1) year warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Repairs necessitated by modification to the original product.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Centicare Corporation authorized service technician will void warranty.
- Anything plastic, including but not limited to bins, wastebaskets, storage containers, inner drawers.
All repairs are to be submitted to the Centicare Corporation.
The buyer should carefully package the Covered Product, preferably in the original packaging materials, and deliver, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem to the following repair and service facilities:
Centicare Corporation 6009 Culligan Way Minnetonka, MN 55345
If the buyer sends the product via U.S. Mail, we recommend that the buyer insure the package/product and ship with return receipt requested. Centicare Corporation accepts no liability for products lost or misplaced in transit.
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.