Bull Horn Wheelchair Handles
Finally a major wheelchair advancement! Bull Horn wheelchair handles are ideal for airport, hospital, healthcare and after-care home settings.
C-115-S Standard Wheelchair Handles
Regular wheelchairs have no leverage – forcing the caregiver to hunch over to gain control of the chair. This puts stress and fatigue on their wrists, shoulders, and back.
It’s time to STAND UP!
Bull Horn Handles provide a comfortable hand position and posture – no matter the height of the user. They simplify transport of patients with IV poles and other equipment, and save time by eliminating the need to transfer pumps from an IV pole.
C-115-S Standard (shown)
Features & Benefits:
- Increase patient safety by providing greater control of wheelchair
- Assist in starting and stopping, and reduces effort when moving patients
- Lower workers comp claims by reducing stress on caregiver’s wrists, shoulders, and back
- Design deters unauthorized removal of wheelchairs from facilities
- Allows more room behind wheelchair for O2 holders and other equipment
- 10 year warranty included, and handles can be transferred to new wheelchairs in minutes