Bull Horn Wheelchair Handles
Giving care back to the caregivers! Bull Horn wheelchair handles are ideal for airport, hospital, healthcare and after-care home settings.
Regular wheelchairs have no leverage – forcing the caregiver to hunch over to gain control of the chair. This puts stress and fatigue on their wrists, shoulders, and back.
Finally a major wheelchair advancement. It’s time to STAND UP!
Bull Horn Handles provide a comfortable hand position and posture – no matter the height of the user. They simplify transport of patients with IV poles and other equipment, and save time by eliminating the need to transfer pumps from an IV pole.
Features & Benefits:
- Increase patient safety by providing greater control of wheelchair
- Assist in starting and stopping, and reduces effort when moving patients
- Lower workers comp claims by reducing stress on caregiver’s wrists, shoulders, and back
- Design deters unauthorized removal of wheelchairs from facilities
- Allows more room behind wheelchair for O2 holders and other equipment
- 10 year warranty included, and handles can be transferred to new wheelchairs in minutes
Standard, Airport, and Folding models can be mounted on up to 7/8″ diameter wheelchair tubing. Bariatric Bull Horn handles fit up to 1″ diameter tubing.
C-115-A Airport Wheelchair Handles
Taller handles are designed to reduce wheelchair theft and smooth navigation of passengers in airports and other public-use facilities.
C-115-B Bariatric Wheelchair Handles
These oversized wheelchair handles assist in the transport of bariatric patients. These handles fit up to 1″ diameter tubing and install in under a minute!
C-115-C Cart Handles
Install these sturdy cart handles onto your carts and other equipment to ease movement of large and heavy loads.
C-115-F Folding Handles
Folding Bull Horn Handles make transporting, loading/unloading and storing wheelchairs easier.
C-115-S Standard Wheelchair Handles
Bull Horn Handles provide a comfortable hand position and posture – no matter the height of the user.
They simplify transport of patients with IV poles and other equipment, and save time by eliminating the need to transfer pumps from an IV pole.