Bedside Procedure Carts
Every component of these carts can be disassembled and cleaned to reduce nosocomial and other HAI’s that present such a large challenge in the hospital market. Their 5 legged base keeps 3 points of contact traversing thresholds. All drawers and accessories are easily adjustable for best workflow and LEAN practices.
C-1216 Universal Cart
Agility, Storage Capacity, and Ergonomics
The functionality and stability that you depend on to provide the highest quality care. The Universal Cart features a continuous, fully lipped edge that keeps supplies where you placed them.
The customizable storage can be tailored to what works for you, with removable dividers and space saving compartments. This cart’s 4″ twin wheel casters are quiet and traverse elevators with ease. And our unique auto-lifter feature allows these carts to easily adjust to the best working height.
Features & Benefits:
- Powder coated working surface with a continuous lipped edge
- Drawer with lipped edge, universal dividers and combination lock
- Extended waste basket with swing-lid garbage container
- Side mounted glovebox
- Ergonomic vertical/horizontal handle
- Auto-Lifter (adds up to 10″ to total height)
- 4″ twin wheel silent casters (2 braking)
- Infection Control
- Materials Management
- Long Term Care
- Same Day Surgery