Bedside Procedure Carts
Every component of these carts can be disassembled and cleaned to reduce nosocomial and other HAI’s that present such a large challenge in the hospital market. Their 5 legged base keeps 3 points of contact traversing thresholds. All drawers and accessories are easily adjustable for best workflow and LEAN practices.
C-2006 CNA Cart
Holds All of a Certified Nursing Assistant’s Crucial Equipment
Our CNA Cart is designed to be a time-efficiency and space-conserving aid for nursing assistants. It holds all the supplies for blood glue code equipment, and provides storage for everything else needed to get the job done. This cart allows for easy transition from one patient room to the next without having to make multiple trips to the storage room. The CNA Cart can be used to store supplies, such as blood glucose supplies, catheter care supplies, TED stockings, bandages and much more.
Features & Benefits:
- Mini Titan top with anti-microbial working surface
- Large blue bin with dividers for easy compartment storage
- Extra large blue bin provides storage for blankets, gowns, towel
- Swing lid waster container
- Ergonomic vertical/horizontal handle
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Emergency Medical Technicians