C-3915 Nesting Tables
Nested Instrument Tables are a space saving alternative with a unique design that requires only 8 sq. ft. of floor space but yields 31 sq. ft. of usable workspace. Their open-base design allows the tables to be nested together for more efficient storage.
Corners of top closed by welding, top continuously welded at all vertical contact points with uprights and full distance of the turn down. Top turned down 1" on all sides, hemmed back around sub-top for 3/4". Seamlessly welded "U" brace of 1 O.D. stainless steel tubing is welded to uprights about 10" from floor.
Stainless Steel Table Highlights:
- Multiple sizes available
- Can be ordered individually or as complete 6 table set
- Cold rolled steel prime grade
- Undersides of sub-top finished in acrylic enamel
- All welding accomplished by heli-arc method
- All exposed welds ground smooth